IBM is leading the on demand era. If you want to work for an organization that respond with flexibility and speed to any customer demand or market opportunity, look no further.
IBM ndonesia recruits best-in-class professionals to deliver best of breed IT solutions and services to its customer.
If you think you are an excellent communicator/negotiator, problem solver, a leader and would like to give impact to IT business, join IBM and see the opportunities that we can offer you!!!
Business Development Manager for Surabaya Territory (Code : S_D-0109830)
- Be an IBM Ambassador in Surabaya territory through various channels including Client organizations and local authorities.
- Develops an ongoing IBM relationship with Clients decision makers in assigned territory including identifies, develops and assesses business opportunities for customer satisfaction
- Work collaboratively with other IBM units, partners as appropriate in developing an extensive portfolio of solutions based on Client’s business requirements.
- Have a strong IT business reputation demonstrated with minimum of 10 years working experiences in the business development or senior sales manager job and have the ability in bringing comprehensive IT solutions.
- Have a strong and an extensive business networking in Surabaya territory
- Strong salesmanship and drive to achieve with a proven track record with major accomplishment in Surabaya territory
- Possess good executive presence and able to influence executive decision maker.
- Strong communication skill and proficient level in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both written and spoken.
Brief Description :
The Tactical Buyer is responsible for procurement and inventory management handling small to medium sized projects As a Tactical Buyer/Commodity Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to: Ad hoc or one-off tactical sourcing of customer requirement, Utilize P2P sourcing application to execute competitive bid events (RFP, RFI, RFQ, or reverse auction), Communicate and negotiate with clients and suppliers through all levels of client/supplier’s organization, act in compliance with all relevant IBM business conduct guidelines and client driven procurement processes, Analyze changing client/market conditions, sometimes travel required. This position availability is contingent on execution of an agreement between IBM and one of its customers and to the extent that agreement is not executed the position will be withdrawn.
- Lead education and advise clients and suppliers on strategies
- Manage total procurement activities from requisition to payment within defined commodities scope
- Interface with strategic sourcing team to implement corporate and strategic contracts at the tactical level
- Devise client specific commodity strategy with input from strategic sourcing team, client input, and tactical initiatives
- Perform periodic spend analysis within managed community scope to identify opportunities and tactical initiative
- Maintain sourcing feed database to provide direction to order execution team
- Interact with parallel organizations in other GEO’s to ensure consistent global strategy where applicable
- Conduct periodic key stakeholder meetings with client to review commodity strategy and activities
- Promote process efficiencies through focus on automated channels where applicable
- Optimizing supply base opportunities across managed commodities
- Minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university with a solid education achievement.
- 6 - 8 years minimum of total professional experience including 3 - 5 years minimum of procurement professional experience with the exposure in multinational companies. Preferable to have expertise in Consumer Goods industry.
- Experience in procurement Acumen (Category Knowledge, Negotiations, Supplier Relationships, Leadership, Network & Tools)
- Experience in business Acumen (Project and Risk Management, Client Interaction, Business Process & Reliability).
Please use the position code as a keyword search and apply through IBM career portal or quote the position code as the subject of your email to apply.