HSBC is one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, with over 9,500 offices in 79 countries and territories. Besides being recognized globally, HSBC has also been named the Best Foreign Bank in Indonesia (FinanceAsia Magazine) for seven consecutive years. HSBC is an organization that promotes diversity and equal employment opportunities, and implements meritocracy in the work place.
Work with us
Live the HSBC way and Make the Difference
AVP Customer Analytics - Marketing
- Responsible for the development, implementation and enhancement of effective customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities and strategies and initiatives for Personal Financial Service business.
- Design and develop local implementation strategy and business plan for specific CRM solutions.
- A university degree in quantitative/numerical science or a computer science related discipline with a minimum of eight years’ related experience in banking and/or corporations with a large customer base.
- Solid experience in project management in Business Intelligence or CRM projects.
- Possess proven competence in Business Intelligence tool, ETL process, data modeling and ideally user requirement write-up in OLAP development in personal banking system, and good knowledge of SAS and/or SQL.
- Tenured exposure to marketing practices, customer-related analytics and campaign management would be required.
- Strong personal drive, energy and commitment with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and ideally international exposure.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Good business sense with excellent project and time management skills.
- Willing to travel within the region when necessary.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Work together in a sales team to serve domestic and regional cash management needs of the Corporate and Institutional customer base.
- Respond to, and satisfy, customer needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively participate in driving the product development cycle.
- Promote HSBC’s cash management capabilities internally and externally in order to improve awareness of the cash management business and to improve and generate business development opportunities.
- Ensure a smooth transition of cash management wins from Sales to Implementation.
- Ensure service quality and profitability meet customer and bank expectations.
- Ensure accurate MIS reports are delivered in a timely manner.
- Possesses at least 4 - 5 years’ managerial experience in corporate banking handling trade finance, treasury and custody products.
- Previous experience in cash management or electronic banking is not essential, but would be an advantage.
- Has proven track record in selling complex banking services to external parties.
- Has excellent interpersonal and customer presentation skills (including the use of Power Point and system demos).
- Is a self-driven individual with a passion for sales.
General job description:
- Provide support to Amanah’s Vice President Structured Finance in all stages of pitching / origination, execution, and completion of structured financing and funding transactions for corporate and institutional clients, e.g., local and international Shariah financing syndications, Sukuk / Shariah bonds structuring and issuance.
- Work closely with other areas of the bank, i.e., CBA, DCM, LGA, and FIN / TAX as well as external consultants (e.g., tax and legal counsel) in structuring and pitching for financing transactions.
- Assist in client relationship management.
- Assist in the preparation of internal memos, proposals, and information memorandums for distribution.
- Assist in the review of legal documentation and laws / regulations.
- S1 or Masters degree.
- 2-3 years experience from a corporate bank (lending, relationship management, or credit / risk analysis) or from an investment bank/securities firm (debt underwriting or credit analysis).
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken) is an absolute must.
- Some understanding of accounting and tax.
- Familiarity with legal documents would be an advantage.
Please visit our website http://www.hsbc.co.id