Expiry date : December 26, 2007
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
Mechanical Engineer – Onshore Operations
- Function as a technical expertise provider in the area of mechanical engineering to support engineering and operation group for trouble-shooting and optimization of production facility.
- Perform detail engineering calculation and analysis related to mechanical both static and rotating equipment that may raise to support internal engineering, operation and other functions.
- Champion for the small project assignment from the engineering study, detail engineering, budgeting and execution through a solid team work and coordination to the project stake holder.
- Continuously seeks initiative for improvement by proactive interaction with peer engineer, field operation and maintenance group.
- S1 degree Mechanical Engineering
- 6-10 years of work experience in engineering of Oil & Gas or Petrochemicals plant operation.
- Experience in performing engineering -approached troubleshooting of plant equipment both rotating & static equipment
- Skillful in performing detail engineering calculation, design verification related to plant facility
- Familiar with Mechanical engineering standards and codes (ASME Sec. VIII Div. 1, ASME 31.3 , ASME 31.4, ASME 31.8, API, etc)
- Having good knowledge on rotating equipment sizing, selection and problem analysis.
- Familiar with project development execution milestones (FEL, FEED, PEP)
- Fluent in English both writing and speaking
- High literacy in computer application
- Self initiative and team work oriented
- Able to develop network within and outside the organization to support the function.
Send your application and CV to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com
Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.