PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals
Gosowong Gold Project
ORE TREATMENT MANAGER
PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals is a gold mining and exploration company, operating a COW on Halmahera Island, North Maluku. The company is a joint venture between Newcrest Mining Limited (82.5%) and PT Aneka Tambang (17.5%).
The Company has a position vacant in Ore Treatment Manager at Gosowong - North Halmahera working a 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster. The Ore Treatment Manager reports to Deputy General Manager.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience :
- - Minimum 15 years experience on mineral processing/ extractive metallurgy facility, preferable in gold processing plant.
- - Ensuring that a significant effort is devoted to monitoring health, work safety, loss control and housekeeping in the workplace and assist with the development and implementation of processes and practices aimed at a healthy, accident free workplace.
- - Ensuring monthly gold produced targets are achieved.
- - Managing process and metallurgical efficiencies of the process plant, develop reports to measure and track these efficiencies on an ongoing.
- - Ability to production forecasting, management reporting, manage improvement in margin cost control and or/ reduction and/or improved production.
- - Significant knowledge of conventional milling process operation.
- - Development, implementatiion and review of implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring adherence to environmental standards and commitments under the government regulations.
- Maintain and improve metallurgical accounting system.
- Significant knowledge of process control.
Metallurgical Degree desirable Post graduate qualifications, Teamwork oriented & Active written and spoken English and behavior consistent.
Applications are to be forwarded to: HR Department or
PO. Box. 1650 Manado 95016
or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 18 June 2008.
Code : OT Manager