Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands is a global leader in healthcare, lifestyle and technology, delivering products, services and solutions through the brand promise of “sense and simplicity”.
Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips employs approximately 125,500 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 30.4 billion in 2005, the company is a market leader in medical diagnostic imaging and patient monitoring systems, energy efficient lighting solutions, personal care and home appliances, as well as consumer electronics.
80,000 registered patents illustrate the innovative nature of the company. In a world in which technology increasingly touches every aspect of daily life, we want to bring ’sense & simplicity’ to consumers with advanced, easy to use products that are designed specifically to meet their needs, wherever in the world they may be.
For Philips, improving lives with light goes back to our founding fathers in 1891. At Philips Lighting, we carry this tradition forward, across all three domains: Healthcare, Lifestyle and Technology.
Through a huge array of products, and variety in design, intensity, color and effects, we help make life easier and more efficient. From lighting for interiors and offices to Olympic Stadiums and the Eiffel Tower, we beautify people’s homes and public spaces and enhance safety and a sense of well-being.
Light can provide heat, purify water, treat disease, increase road safety - even play a role in semiconductor manufacturing - and we’re active in them all.
Philips has been the market leader in lighting industry in Indonesia for many years.
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE – Surabaya (4 positions)
Personal Qualification :
- Fresh graduates with Engineering (Industrial; Mechanical & Chemical) bachelor degree are welcome to apply.
- Those with 1 to 2 years of industrial working experience will also be considered favorably.
- To analyze and improve work-flow, lay out, working methods, and ergonomic aspects.
- Develops cost effectiveness for overall manufacturing activities, determine optimum resources required for manufacturing activities.
- Establish and develops technical data collection and monitoring system
- Collate and analyze data with respect to factory efficiency, perform special projects and feasibility study where and whenever necessary, ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance to environment, safety and health policy and supervise all the implementation of authorized personal policies, rules, regulations and safety & health standards
The successful candidates will possess good personality and honesty, dynamic, able to influence others, good leadership, and ability to perform under pressureexplore our website www.philips.com to know us, or found our career opportunities in www.philips.com/careers