L'ORÉAL IS A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO SHARE A PASSION FOR WELL BEING, BEAUTY AND THE CONQUEST OF NEW MARKETS.ONE OF OUR OBSESSIONS IS TO RECRUIT TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WITH A DIFFERENCE, WHO ARE NOT AFRAID TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES...
UNIT PRODUCTION ENGINEER
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with Engineering backgrounds (preferably from Mechanical Engineering )
- Having 2-3 years experience in Cosmetic or Food Industry or in Production Environment
- English, both oral and written, is a must.
- Able to operate MS.Office, AutoCAD, have knowledge in finance/accounting job
- Energetic, self driven & result oriented with good leadership skills
- This position will report directly to the Unit Production Manager.
- Job Objectives: To lead and coordinate the continous project improvement
- Job Contents:Conduct Industrial Feasibility for New ProductLead & Coordinate Engineering & Investment Project under supervision of UP ManagerInvolve actively to achieve production KPI
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified