We are leading UK garment manufacturing organisation supplying a quality range of clothing to major UK retailer.
- Vacancy : Finance Manager
The candidate will be reporting to Financial Controller, responsible for the smooth running of the finance function of a site employing 5,500 people.
- Based in Sumedang, Near Bandung, West Java.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self starter and motivated individual
- Ability to work with people from other disciplines within the organization
- Ability to work with people based in other countries
within the organization.
- Min. 3 Years experiences at MNC in Manufacturing Industry
- Having Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting or Finance
- Familiar with JD Edwards financial accounting system is desirable.
- Excellent MS Office Skill (Microsoft Excel and Outlook).
- Good written and spoken English is essential.
- Strong knowledge in accounting cycle G/L, A/P, Fixed Assets, Tax & Treasury
- Operating Accounts Payable and ensuring suppliers are paid correctly and on-time, ensuring all agreed discounts are taken.
- Experience of operating Price Purchase Variance accounting when processing invoices.
- Experience of operating Inter Company Accounts with partners abroad is desirable.
- Experience of managing bank reconciliation is essential.
- Experience of Corporation Tax and Customs is essential.
- Preparation of month end management accounting information to a reporting deadline and submission to the Financial Controller.
- Experience of year end financial audits by a 'Big 4' audit firm is desirable
- Ability to produce and manage financial reconciliations of the accounting ledger on a monthly basis
- Ability to mentor and train staff.
- Immediate start.
- Manage a department with 15 staff.
Jl Raya Rancaekek Km. 27 Sumedang Indonesia
Closing date : 07/25/08