As the largest Bank in Indonesia that aims to be a regional champion bank, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for professional candidates to join our Information Technology team in the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management.
- Bachelor /Master degree in business, accountancy or relevant major from a reputable university.
- At least 5 years banking experience,either as part of a banking institution or in a business consulting capacity.
- Ideally from one of the following environment : credit risk, credit policy, operational risk, or compliance
Specific requirements :
PROFESSIONAL STAFF - CREDIT RISK MANAGEMENT (BSA-CR).
- Subject matter expertise of banking regulations (e.g.,PBI,Based II) and market good practice in the area of credit risk management.
- Detailed understanding of the overall credit risk management lifecycle and associated credit risk and the policies, procedures and strategies employed to manage risk.
- Ability to provide pragmatic advice concerning the practical implications of Basel II implementation (Standardized Approach and IRB Approach) and how banking institutions should best manage these.
- Ability to apply technical aspects to financial service regulations to practical business scenarios.
- Definition, development, validate on, application, and
revaluation of Probability of Default models.
- Some understanding of Loss Given Default and Exposure At Default methodology would be an advantage.
- Contribute in end-to-end data management for credit
risk,including data definition, data cleansing and data quality maintenance strategies.
- Evaluation,development and implementation of
credit risk strategies,policies and procedures related to significant aspects of the end to end credit process
PROFESSIONAL STAFF - OPERATIONAL RISK MANAGEMENT (BSA-OR).
- Subject matter expertise of banking regulations (e.g., PBI,Basel II) and market good practice in the area of operational risk management.
- Detailed understanding of the overall operational risk management lifecycle and associated operational risk policies,procedures and strategies employed to manage this risk.
- Ability to provide pragmatic advice concerning the
practical implications of Basel II implementation and how banking institutions should best manage these.
- Implementation the methodology for operational risk management and reporting developed by central Operational Risk Management Group.
- Detection,analysis and control risk elements,including production of various operational risk reports.
- Participation in definition of an operational risk model
(identification and prioritization of key risk factors, prioritization of operational risk drivers, establishing a risk hierarchy, performing event impact and frequency measurements).
- Operational risk assessment through launch of new products.
- Analysis and assessment of inadequate internal procedures and processes. Analysis and assessment of inadequate management of IT and other systems, as well as in cases of
unforeseeable external events
Application letter, CV and recent photograph should be submitted to the address below not letter than two weeks after this advertisement date.
Put the position code desired on the left side of your envelope.
PO BOX 4655 JKTM 12700
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk.Plaza MandiriJl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 36-38Jakarta 12190INDONESIA