Kraft Foods is a global food company headquartered in Northfield Illinois. For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the market such as Kraft, Oreo, Ritz and Toblerone.
We are currently looking for :
Temporary RM – PM Analyst
Summary of accountabilities :
- Performs physico-chemical, microbiological and organoleptic tests according to established and approved methods and procedures including sampling.
- Recommandes disposition based on results vis-à-vis spécifications.
- Prepares and standardizes solutions, reagents and indicator required for various analytical test.
- Monitor usage and request replenishment Laboratory supplies inventory.
- Verifies precision and calibrate laboratory equipment and instrumentation and coordinate maintenance checks and repair works.
- Maintains and Review records of analytical/microbiological test results and data.
- Ensures compliance of the laboratory & activities to Good Laboratory Practices.
- Participates in inter-laboratory proficiency testing.
- Bachelor or diploma degree in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Food Tech or other food science related course.
- One (1) year experience as an analyst in a food processing and / or packaged food manufacturing is an advantage
- Fresh graduate may also qualify
- Good knowledge of HACCP, ISO, Quality System and GLP
- English language proficient
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang Plant
Please submit your resume / CV to Hrindockg@Kraftasia.com and write RM-PM Analyst at the subject of your email before Sunday, 15 March 2008.