REQUIRED: BUSINESS ANALYST SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (BA-SCM)
As a true local One Stop Logistics provider and licensee of Federal Express Corporation (FedEx) in Indonesia, RPX Holding delivers services of air transportation, customs clearance, freight forwarding, warehousing, domestic and international delivering goods. The company runs an extensive network coverage area in 126 cities/districts and employs more than 1600 dedicated, skilled and professional individuals. Supported by our fleets ranging from motorcycles, trucks, along with very own Boeing 737-200 aircrafts, we truly are total logistics solutions for our customers.
We believe our success will stem from a focused, synergistic approach amongst our subsidiary companies, with the support of our employees and alignment with our principals, alliance partners and suppliers.
In line with our company’s objective and organizational demand, we are currently seeking for:
Business Analyst Supply Chain Management (BA-SCM)
Analyze and develop prospective business in the area of Supply Chain Management. Assist and monitor implementation of business project in order to support RPX holding’s in achieving its revenue target.
· Min Bachelor Degree (S1) in Engineering or Industrial Technology.
· With minimum 2 years relevant experience.
· Previous experience in providing supply chain solutions and knowledge of logistics services is preferred
· Good understanding in Supply Chain Management System (Common Logistics Practice, Inventory Control System, Information System Technology, etc)
· Analytical & creative thinking, and good in problem solving
· Strong team player, good interpersonal and communications skills
· Fluency in English both spoken and written.
· Creative in creating Presentations and Solutions
· Computer literate (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Database Application, Visio, E-mail system).
If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality with total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, we encourage you to apply for the above position. Please put the position’s code in the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive application letter and/or resume to:
For more details of company profile and other available positions please visit: www.rpxholding.com