ConocoPhillips; Laboratory Technician
Expiry date : Tuesday, September 02, 2008
We have a job opening for immediate employment.
• Responsible to take & analysis sample for plant & environmental monitoring
• Responsible to provide daily information performance plant based on composition analyzing result
• Responsible to operate and maintain Lab Equipment
• Responsible to provide reporting for Laboratory analysis
• Responsible to operate & maintain Laboratory equipment
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Chemical high school with minimum 5 years experience or D3 chemical analysis/bachelor degree with minimum 3 years experience at oil & gas industry or relevant.
• Strong team player with proactive approach to decision making process
• Ability to work under diverse cultures and nationality
• Good attitude & hard working
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email.
Send your application and CV to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com
This posting will be closed on 02 September 2008
Only very short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process.
Friday, August 22, 2008